- MB-115 Jumbo Cappuccino Mug
- FN-004 Red
- FN-034 Big Sky Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-46 Raw Hide
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-034 Big Sky Blue to the outside of the mug excluding the handle.
3. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the image onto the mug. Spread the clouds around the mug.
4. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail tothe clouds. Apply 3 coats to the handle.
5. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the hearts for the balloons and on the handle.
6. Using a 110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-46 Rawhide to the baskets and 2 coats of SC-95 Pinky Swear to the hearts.
7. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outlines.
8. Let dry completley.
9. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.