- MB-1427 Faceted Box
- EL-125 Sahara Sands, EL-128 Wheat, EL-120 Black Ice, SG-401 Black
- CB-106 Script Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Pencil in the design on the lid, trace over with SG-401 Black.
- Brush random areas on the lid with EL-125 Sahara Sands, two coats, leave some bisque areas. Brush the remaining bisque areas on the lid with two coats of EL-128 Wheat, over lap colors. Use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the faceted areas on the box bottom (the ones that are going in) with two coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands, alternating with EL-128 Wheat, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the knob, inside the box, rim and remaining bisque triangles with EL-120 Black Ice, three coats, recede the last coat on the knob and the triangles, one inch. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt the lid and the box and fire to cone 06.