Non-Fired Snow is a non-fired, water-based, acrylic paste that creates a white physical texture. When dry, the texture is mildly porous and slightly coarse to the touch. In addition to its use on non-fired work it can be applied on fired glazed surfaces. It can be over other colors or directly applied to bisque.
- 2 oz wide-mouth jars
- For a smooth, level application: apply with a stiff Fan Brush.
- As the product consistency is that of a paste, it can be layered on using a palette knife or similar tools.
- Brushes used should be cleaned frequently during use to prevent build-up in the bristles. Clean brushes with warm water and AC-525 Brush Cleaner.
- This product dries quickly.
- Non-Fired Snow can be tinted using any Softees Acrylic Stain or Softees Pearls. However, if a darker color is desired, apply the Snow first, allow to dry and then apply a top coat of the desired Softees Acrylic Stain, Softees Pearls or Dazzling Metallic.
Product Label Directions
Use for three dimensional and snow-like effects on stains or fired glazes. Do not spray apply. Thin and clean up with water. When applying over gold, apply matte or gloss sealer to area prior to application. Not food safe.