- 6" Tile
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- UG-31 Chocolate
- UG-50 Jet Black
- UG-97 Bright Blue
- UG-203 Squash Yellow
- UG-204 Orange
- UG-206 Fire Engine Red
- UG-210 Forest Green
- UG-211 Olive
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Rubber Squeegee
- Red Permanent Marker
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a pen with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the pattern to the tile. Trace over the pattern with a red permanent marker - as the red marker will show through the Sculpture Medium.
- With a credit card type card or a rubber squeegee, apply SG-501 Sculpture Medium to the tile, using a slight angle when applying, as it begins to set up, pull the product up then drag it down in a knock down technique to get an interesting texture.
- For the grapes, make a stroke with UG-97 Bright Blue in one direction, another S stroke with UG-206 Fire Engine Red in the opposing direction, overlapping where they meet. This technique will give the grapes a natural look. Use one coat of CB-106 Script Liner.
- Leaves are one coat of UG-211 Olive, to one side of the leaves and UG-210 Forest to the other side.
- The stem is one coat of UG-31 Chocolate.
- The background is shaded with UG-203 Squash Yellow, and UG-204 Orange, one coat.
- Outline with UG-50 Jet Black use CB-110 Liner.
- Clear glaze one coat with S-2101 Clear use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.