- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-001 White
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Plastic Cup
- Plastic Spoon
- Dish Soap
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to the back of the plate.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-001 White to the front of the plate.
4. Combine two teaspoons of SC-28 Blue Isle with two teaspoons of water and add a drop of dish soap. Mix well.
5. Using the straw, blow into the mixture until it starts to bubble over the cup. Let the bubbles fall onto the front of the plate.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 with SC-10 Teal Next Time
7. Using a pencil and the clay carbon paper, transfer the pattern onto the front of the plate.
8. Using the CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-97 Cant-Elope to every other fish. Apply 2 coats of SC-74 Orange-A-Peel to the remaining fish.
9. Using the CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-13 Grapel to the octopus. Wet blend SC-33 Fruit of the Vine into the Grapel near the edges of the octopus.
10. Dip the eraser of a pencil into SC-16 Cotton Tail an dab onto the fish for eyes.