- MB-1652 6" X 6" Canvas
- SC-51 Tuxedo
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- AC-230 Clay Carbon
- CB-604 #$ Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Clean Up Tool or Bamboo Skewer
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the top of the canvas with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Let dry, apply the pattern using AC-230 Clay carbon paper.
- Wax the outline of the pattern using CB-110 Liner.
- When dry, apply a slightly thinned coat of SC-15 Tuxedo, and three coats to the sides with CB-604 Soft Fan. Add water to a brush to apply over waxed lines that won't resist.
- Let the glaze sit to a damp dry, sgraffito lines for fur, and stars, words, use the clean-up tool or a bamboo skewer.
- Fire to cone 05/06.