- MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas
- FN-024 Gray
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SL-449 Boho Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Plastic Card (old hotel room key)
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of FN-024 Gray to the front of the MB-1352 clay canvas with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Let the Foundations glaze dry, re-wet the glaze, lay the stencil over damp glaze, and brush another coat of FN-024 Gray over the stencil to fill in gaps to prevent leakage. Use a sponge or paper towel to press the stencil down and remove excess glaze.
- Grab the Sculpting Medium bottle and mix or shake. Pour some onto a palette. Using the card, scoop up the Sculpting Medium and pull across the stencil to fill in the stencil design and level the glaze. While the stencil is still on the canvas, brush or use the card to apply one coat of SG-407 Yellow. Pull off the stencil when the shine leaves the glaze. Do not let the glaze completely dry or it will chip when removing the stencil. This step should be done quickly as the Sculpture Medium will chip at the edges.
- Use the card to apply Sculpture Medium at the edges of the canvas for visual interest.
- Roll SG-401 Black over the Medium with the 2" foam roller.
- Fire to cone 06.