Use paper stencils and stamps to decorate this planter.
- MB-1266 - Round Pot
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-34 - Down to Earth
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-370 - Asian Influence
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the planter and roll around to completely coat the interior of the planter. Drain out the excess glaze and keep planter inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the outside of the planter. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo swiping in some SC-34 Down to Earth in the leaf pattern area.
- Cut out the leaf pattern. Lay the leaf cut-out into the damp paint and smooth with a rubber squeegee.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush over the planter with 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail. Remove the paper leaf when the shine leaves the colors and before the last coat dries.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-370 Asian Influence Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.