- MB-105 - Rice Bowl
- EL-103 - Sea Spray
- EL-124 - Stormy Blue
- FN-304 - Black Velvet
- PC-601 - Clear Cascade
- PC-602 - White Cascade
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 smooth Coats of FN-304 - Black Velvet to the inside and outside of bowl leaving an unpainted 1” to 2" area at the top.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 smooth Coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the 1” ring at the top of the bowl. Slight overlapping will not matter.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Pointed Round, just above where the FN-304 - Black Velvet and the EL-103 Sea Spray meet, dab on 1 full coat of PC-602 White Cascade.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Pointed Round, apply 1 full coat of EL-124 Stormy Blue on top of the White Cascade.
- Using a CB-406 #4 Pointed Round apply 1 light coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade on top of the Stormy Blue.
- Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf Cone 05/06.