Create depth and dimension using Mayco's Stroke & Coat and Accents.
- MB-101 - Coupe Salad Plate
- FN-009 - Black
- SA-001 Red
- SA-002 Black
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- NT-CLR - Clear One Dipping
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, draw a pattern on the plate of shapes or desired design.
- Using the SA-001 Red and SA-002 Black Stroke & Coat Accents, outline and do design work on the plate.
- Thin the following Stroke & Coat colors and fill in some of the design work with a CB-106 #6 Script Liner: SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-5 Tiger Tail, SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply NT-CLR Clear One Dipping to the top of the plate.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.