- MB-1348 Stacked Santa Hats
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-73 Hot Tamale
- SC-74 Candy Apple Red
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SG-302 Snowfall
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-406 Pointed Round
- CB-106 Script Liner
- Snowflake Paper Punch
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush on a combination of SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the hats, brush the Hot Tamale, in the shadow areas of the hat and next to the hat band, and Candy Apple Red (which is the brighter red) on the highlight areas of the hat, three coats.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to brush SC-81 Cinnamon Stix under the hat band and in the shadow areas, blend into the Hot Tamale to continue with shadow. Use a sponge on a stick to apply SC-81
- Cinnamon Stix to ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, press to the hat.
- Float a thin coat of SC-15 Tuxedo under the hat band, and in the creases of the hat, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Punch out four snowflakes, use the negative space from the punch. Wet the area of the hat to place the paper snowflake, press to remove gaps in the paper.
- Use CB-406 Pointed round to apply two coats of SG-301 Snowfall over the paper cut out. Remove the paper after the second coat.
- Using the pointed round, brush the hat band with 2 coats of SG-301 Snowfall, apply Snowfall to the tassels, with stippling strokes, two coats.
- Fire to cone 06.