- MB-1502 Teapot Fairy House
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-402 White Deigner Liner or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Snowflake Paper Punch
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush the body of the teapot with three thinned coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red, brush SC-74 Hot Tamale one coat onto the large sections of the teapot, leaving the edges the Candy Apple red.
- Brush the door and knob on the lid of the teapot, with two thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple, the steps, and bricks with two coats of SC-36 Irish Luck.
- Shade around the edges of the door with thinned SC-36 Irish Luck, use CB-106 Script Liner. Outline the wood planks of the door with Irish Luck, use CB-110 Liner.
- Thin SC-24 Dandelion brush over the windows.
- Outline the bricks with SG-402 White.
- Punch out snowflakes, use the negative space. Wet the red glaze on the teapot in the space for the snowflake press on the paper, press again with a paper towel to remove the water and gaps. Brush two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail over the snowflake, remove the paper. Repeat for all the snowflakes.
- Use CB-110 Liner to brush SC-15 Tuxedo over the door and window trim, one coat.
- Brush on two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing over the entire teapot with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.