- MB-1473 Vintage Snowman
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-50 Orange Ya Happy
- SC-94 Hot Tamale
- SC-91 Seabreeze
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- SG-302 Snowfall
- ST-343 Deco Circles Stamp
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-406 #6 Pointed Round
- Large and Medium Snowflake Paper Punches
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-91 Seabreeze to the jacket. Apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the mittens and hat band.
- Use a sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-31 The Blues to the ST-343 Deco Circles Stamp, the press onto the jacket.
- Apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the snowman's body.
- To shade, float SC-12 Moody Blue around the jacket, the snowman's body and scarf.
- Punch out medium paper snowflakes - you will be using the negative space of the snowflake. Wet the area of the jacket for the snowflake, press the paper onto the jacket then press with a paper towel to remove gaps. Brush two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale over the open space of the snowflake, remove the paper.
- Repeat the paper masking process to stick the large snowflakes onto the lower part of the snowman's body. Sponge two coats of SC-91 Seabreeze and SC-31 The Blues on the open snowflake area, going toward the edges. Remove the paper.
- Use the Pointed Round to apply two coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the scarf. Scratch detail lines into the Snowfall to reveal the Moody Blue.
- Use the Script Liner and Liner to apply two coats of SC-50 Orange Ya Happy to the nose and SC-31 The Blues to the eyes. Use a sponge to apply SC-2 Melon-Choly to the cheeks. Apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the hat and buttons.
- Apply two coats of NTBR Clear Brushing Glaze to the snowman, except for the Snowfall area.
- Fire to cone 06.
- Brush the scarf with a gloss or matte sealer, sprinkle on glitter.