- CD-004 14" Faceted Tree and Base
- CG-750 Noel
- FN-004 Red
- SG-405 Green
- SG-409 Bright Green
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Light Socket
- X-ACTO Knife
- Nipple (Small Threaded Rod)
- LED 40-Watt Tube Bulb
- Plastic Light Bulbs
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Pour mold, drill holes for lights while leather hard, clean and fire to cone 04.
- Use an Exacto knife to drill a hole for the nipple in the base.
- Outline the facets of the tree with SG-405 Green, let dry, brush on 2- 3 coats of CG-750 Noel, clean out the glaze from the holes. Use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Using the fan brush, brush on three coats of FN-004 Red to the base, let dry.
- Outline with SG-409 Bright Green.
- Brush the base with one coat of S-2101 Clear with the fan brush.
- Fire to cone 06. Glue in the bulbs, wire the base.