- MB-889 8” Asian Square Salad Plate
- FN-009 Black
- SC-2 Melon-choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-46 Rawhide
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-86 Old Lace
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- ST-126 Dots and Squiggles Stamp
- Masking Tape
- Pattern: Download
Designer: Tim McPherson
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Using Clay Carbon, trace the pattern onto the plate.
- Using the masking tape, create a small border around the outer edge.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the pom-pom and hat band.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the hat.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-46 Rawhide to the face and nose.
- Using the Pointed Round, side load in SC-2 Melon-choly and shade the nose.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the beard and mustache.
- Using the Pointed Round, side load in SC060 Silver Lining and shade the mustache.
- Remove the masking tape.
- Using the Liner loaded in SC-15 Tuxedo, add the eyes. Add dots to the pom-pom and hat band, outline the design and add small black lines in the border area.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back and the edges.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Crear Brushing to the top of the plate.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.