- MB-984 Ghost Dish
- FN-001 White
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the dish. Thin some SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, and using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat around the edges of the dish and blend into the center.
- If you end up with too much of the SC-33, apply some FN-001 White to the center and blend out towards the edge to brighten it up. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to fill in the eyes and mouth, and add the dimples to the smile.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, blend in a coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder in a few places around the edge. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the back of the dish.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.