- MB-125 Ruffle Ware Biscotti Jar
- FN-001 White
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- CG-963 Lemon Lime
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0149 Flowers 3 XL
- ST-105 Dancing Heart Stamp
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Heart Paper Punch
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin NT-CLR or S-2101 Clear slightly. Pour inside the vase, turn to coat and pour out to drain.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-001 White to the jar and lid.
- Thicken clear glaze with Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Using the rose from DSS-0149 Flowers 3 XL silkscreen, screen the image onto the jar.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the rose petals. Let dry.
- Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with Silkscreen medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Re-screen the rose image over the painted area, lining up the image as closely as possible to the original screen.
- Use the Script Liner to apply SG-963 Lemon Lime over the leaves and stems.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to gently dab SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the heart stamp. Apply to one hearts at a time instead of the entire stamp. This will allow you to select which image to stamp. Press the heart stamp around the jar, re-applying color as needed to stamp.
- Use the heart paper punch to create paper hearts. You will be using the negative. Wet the paper and press randomly around the jar. Press gently with a paper towel to ensure the edges area sealed.
- Using the Script Liner, apply two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red inside the paper hearts. Brush from the outside inward to keep the color from bleeding under the paper.
- Fire to cone 05/06.