- MB-1352 8"x10" Clay Canvas
- FN-001 White
- FN-224 Key Lime
- FN-226 Squash Blossom
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-97 Cant-Elope
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- ST-113 Circulate
- ST-345 Large Deco Circles
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque tile. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White. Let dry.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, transfer the pattern to the canvas.
- Using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-97 Cant-elope to ST-113 Circulate (be sure to dab off excess glaze before applying to the stamp). Apply stamp to one of the umbrellas. *You don't have to worry if you go outside the edge of the umbrella.
- Repeat the previous step, but with SC-27 Sour Apple and ST-345 Large Deco Circles and apply to a different umbrella. *I used sections of the circles to create a pattern.
- Using a sponge, wipe away any stamping that may have gotten outside of the umbrellas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, on every other section of the large umbrella, blend 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to SC-16 Cotton Tail. Use SC-28 Blue Isle to blend the remaining sections.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to 2 of the remaining umbrellas and SC-28 Blue Isle to another one.
- For the final umbrella, use SC-97 Cant-elope to shade each section. Keeping it most concentrated in one corner and fading it out towards the top. Repeat for 2 coats using CB-16 #6 Script Liner.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of FN-224 Key Lime to the umbrella stamped with SC-27 Sour Apple and 1 coat of FN-226 Squash blossom to the other stamped umbrella.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly to the background and with a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats to the outside edge of the canvas.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the umbrellas.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo in a stripe pattern around the outside edge.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.