- MB-1352 6" x 6" Canvas
- FN-008 Brown
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0113 Bugs (Bee)
- SL-439 Hexagons Stencil
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque tile. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-97 Can't Elope to the surface.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-008 Brown to the side walls.
- Place the SL-439 Hegagons Stencil over the top, and pounce 1 coat of SC-51 Poo Bear on with a sponge. To deepen the color, sponge on 1 light coat of SC-14 Java Bean.
- Place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more Silkscreen Medium or if too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a muxture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image.Too thick a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give you blank areas in your screen.
- Using the bee from the DSS-0113 Bugs Silkscreen, place and screen bees where desired. Clean the silkscreen after every 3 to 4 uses.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-24 Dandelion to the bees.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.