- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0110 Botanical-Trees
- CB-310 Flat Shader
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- SL-445 Kaleidoscope Stencil
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 2" Foam Roller
- Palette Knife
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Tape off a section of the clipboard to mask an area for the barn scene, approx. 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
3. Place the SL-445 Kaleidoscope Stencil on the clipboard and roll SC-45 My Blue Heaven over the stencil with the 2" foam roller. Use gentle pressure to prevent color from bleeing outside the stencil. Cover the tile with the stencil pattern. Remove the tape.
4. Tape around the outside edges of the rectangle area.
5. Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the pattern into the rectangular area.
6. Use CB-310 Flat Shader, apply strokes of SC-74 Hot Tamale to mimic boards of the barn. One stroke of SC-74 Hot Tamale will serve as the board the width of the brush. Vary the lengths of the board. Use SC-81 Cinnimon Stix to shade one side of the boards to vary the color. Use the CB-110 #10/0 Liner to apply two coats of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the roof lines. Tip: To get a clean edge on the roof, tape off the shape of the roof.
7. Use the Flat Shader to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the doors and windows.
9. Apply SC-5 Tiger Tail to the foreground and add strokes of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown at the barn edge. Add strokes of SC-97 Cantelope randomly on the grassy area.
10. Thicken SC-36 Irish Luck with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter, screen a tree from DSS-0110 Bontanical-Trees to the right of the barn with the thickened Irish Luck. Gently clean screen.
11. Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to color the sky. Start with water in the brush and apply SC-11 Blue Yonder near the barn roof. Add SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the brush at the edges of the sky. Remove the tape.
12. Use the Liner to lightly accent the barn and tree with SC-15 Tuxedo.
13. use the Script Liner to apply SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the the edges of the clipboard.
14. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or apply two coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze.
14. Fire to cone 05/06.
15. Use two-part epoxy to adhere the clip onto the clipboard. Alternatively, you may wish to use a hanging device on the back to display as a wall tile.