- MB-1476 Faceted Lion
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SC-51 Poo Bear to the head and the body, excluding the mane.
3. Apply a second coat of Poo Bear in sections. While wet, place pieces of raffia into the glaze in a stripe pattern on the body and the face. Be sure that the edges of the raffia are pushed into the glaze. The raffia usually needs to be split to fit the scale of the lion.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-97 to the lion's body. After the second coat, remove the raffia.
5. Use the Script Liner and the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the lion's mane. Let dry completely.
6. Outline all the facets with SG-401 Black Designer Liner. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose and eyes.
7. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.