- MB-1507 Stretch Dog Container
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SC-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-411 Purple Designer Liner
- FN-002 Yellow
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or NTBR Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- ST-126 Dots and Squiggles Stamp
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
Use a circle template to draw circles scattered around the dog as shown. Pencil in petals and leaves to the centers.
From a palette, stroke in SG-407 Yellow, with streaks of SG-408 Orange two coats. Brush SG-406 Brown to the centers, use a dry sponge to sponge SG-405 Green to one side of the centers. Dot SG-408 Orange sporadically to the centers.
With the tip on the SG-405 Green draw the outline of the leaves and stem, fill in the leaves with two strokes of SG-409 Bright Green, use CB-106 Script Liner.
From a palette, thin slightly SG-411 Purple and SG-406 Brown, use CB-106 to brush around the flowers and leaves with on coat of the Purple and use the Brown to brush over the Purple in the shadow areas such as around the flowers on the face, and from the middle of the belly to under the belly. Sponge off some of the color from the muzzle to lighten.
Outline the flower petals and leaves, dot the centers with CG-401 Black.
Stamp in different directions with ST-126 Dots and Squiggles using SG-401 Black to the stamp. Use a sponge on a stick to apply the Black to the stamp. Stamp the background and the centers of the sunflowers.
For the eyes, brush the eyes with 1-2 coats of SG-402 White, iris is SG-406 Brown, the pupil is black and outline.
Nose and outline of mouth are SG-401 Black, use CB-110 Liner.
Thin FN-003 Yellow slightly, pour to the inside, roll to coat, drain out the excess.
With CB-604 Soft Fan brush on two coats of NTBR Clear Brushing One to the outside of the dog.
Fire to cone 05/06.