- MB-1353 8x10 Clay Canvas
- SC-5 Tiger Tail, SC-28 Blue Isle, SC-29 Blue Grass, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-91 Seabreeze, SP-254 Speckled Vanilla Dip, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, DSS-102 Sea Life, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Makeup Sponge, Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a pencil draw a curvy line dividing the canvas into two thirds (2/3).
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats SP-254 Speckled Vanilla Dip to the larger section of the canvas.
- Using the back side of a make up sponge, stamp squares along the other side of the curvy line. Begin with SC-91 Seabreeze into SC-28 Blue Isle then into SC-29 Bluegrass. Don't be scared to have more than one color on a square and be sure to tap off any excess glaze before you apply it to the piece.
- Using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-5 Tiger Tail to the child's foot and gently press onto the piece. Repeat, alternating feet across the canvas to make it look like foot steps.
- Place some SC-29 Bluegrass, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, and SC-88 Tu Tu Tango on a plate. Sprinkle some AC-310 Silkscreen Medium into each one and use a palette knife to mix them individually.
- Place some SC-29 Bluegrass, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, and SC-88 Tu Tu Tango separately on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of peanut butter. if the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
Position the screen shiny side down on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, Rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and wash with water. Do not let the color dry in the screen. this will cause damage to the screen.
How to use AC-310 Silkscreen Medium Video Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXnf9tyeJN0
- Using the DSS-102 Sea Life, silkscreen some seashells throughout the beach area using all three colors.
- Using the back end of a brush, make some dots with the same colors around the sea shells.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango around the outside edge of the canvas.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05