- MB-1124 Travel Tumbler
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-46 Rawhide
- FN-14 Antique White
- FN-26 Rich Chocolate
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Corn Tumbler
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-14 Antique White to the bottom section of the tumbler.
- With the Same brush, apply 3 coats of FN-29 Rich chocolate to the top section and the inside of the tumbler.
- Once the outside is dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the image of the corn to the tumbler.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, double load the brush with SC-6 Sunkissed and SC-24 Dandelion. Apply 1 coat in the shape of the corn.
- Do the same for the cornhusk using SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-46 Rawhide.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the line work of the corn stalks.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.