- MB-145 Loop Handled Mug
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- FN-211 Sheer Blue
- SG-402 White
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- X10139 Xiem Lace Tool
- Download Pattern: Sgrafitto Fish
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, apply two coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the exterior of the bisque, except the handle. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Cut out the fish shapes from the pattern.
- Apply a third coat of SC-12 Moody Blue to the exterior of the bisque. Before completely dry, place the fish shapes over the damp, SC-12 Moody Blue.
- With the 10139 Xiem Lace Tool (needle end) trace around the fish shapes. With the curved blade end of the tool scrape away the majority of SC-12 Moody Blue that surrounds each fish.
- Using SG-401 White, apply dots for the eyes of the fish.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-211 Sheer Blue to the interior and the handle of the bisque. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats. Touch up each fish with FN-211 Sheer Blue (light coatings).
- Fire to cone 05/06.