- MB-1222 E Venti Latte Cup
- FN-003 Orange,SC-14 Java Bean, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, SC-74 Hot Tamale, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing, SG-401 Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, RB-144 4 Soft Fan, RB-100 0 Detail
- Pencil, Scissors
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Apply three coats of FN-003 Orange using a RB-144 4 Soft Fan brush.
- Trace the pattern onto the cup using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Go over the lines using the SG-401 Black designer liner.
- Using the RB-100 0 Detail brush puddle in the colors. You will use SC-74 Hot Tamale for the heart, SC-Jack O'Lantern and SC-14 Java Bean for the pumpkin, and SC-16 Cotton Tail and SC-14 Java Bean for the cup.
- Once that is completely dry, apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the whole piece.
- Stilt and Fire to cone 06.