- MB-1449 Flamingo Mug
- FN-43 Bright Jade
- SC-2 Melon-choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a combination of CB-604 #4 soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Scripot Liner, apply three coats of FN-043 Bright Jade to the outside of the mug.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply three coats of SC-2 Melon-choly to the flamingo's body.
- Using the CB-202 #2 Detail Liner apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the beak and legs.
- Using the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outline and detail on the beak.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.