- MB-1455 Stemless Wine Tumbler (3 tumblers)
- FN-001 White
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-3 Wine About It
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the top 2/3 of all 3 wine tumblers.
3. Apply 3 coats of glaze to the inside of the tumbler and anywhere from 1/3-3/4 of the way up using the following colors: SC-2 Melon-Choly, SC-3 Wine About It and SC-55 Yella Bout It.
4. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the lettering onto each glass coordinating the wine colors with the phrase.
5. Using SG-401 Designer Liner, trace over the transfered letters.
6. Once the Designer Liner is completley dry, dip the tumblers into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze. Alternatively, you may use a Soft Fan to apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing over the lettering.
7. Let dry completley.
8. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.