- SB-109 Lisa Mug
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SW-121 Smoke
- SW-129 Copper Float
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Large Writer Tip
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With AC-223 Large Writer Tip and SC-43 Lettuce Alone make narrow zig zag lines (fat lines) on the outside of the mug from the bottom area of the handle down to the bottom rim and also inside the mug about a inch and a half down from the top.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-129 Copper Float to the outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-121 Smoke to the inside of the mug.
- Make sure to dry foot the mug. Do not Stilt.
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6.