Punch up the morning coffee with this mug.
- MB-145 - Loop Handled Mug
- CG-798NT - Black Iris
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-82 - Tuscan Red
- SC-85 - Orkid
- SC-86 - Old Lace
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-009 Black on the outside of the mug including the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of CG-798NT Black Iris to the outside of the mug including the handle. Let dry.
- Cut out the pattern. With a pencil trace the design onto the mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the petal centers of the large flower, then fill in around with 2 coats SC-82 Tuscan Red.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-5 Tiger Tail to the larger center of the flower.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-85 Orkid to the small center of the flower.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-39 Army Surplus to the stems.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-86 Old Lace and 1 coat of SC-5 Tiger Tail to the background, brushing in the direction of the design. Apply close to the flowers and stems, following the shape of the stems and flowers as your brush strokes will show.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline with a wide line the flowers and stems with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2- 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the inside of the mug. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.