- MB-124 Travel Tumbler w/Lid
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- S-101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Pencil in the design of the branches.
- Using the SG-406 Brown Designer Line, outline the branches.
- Using a CB-110 10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the buds on the branches then tip with the SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply 2 coats of SC-34 Down to Earth at the top and bottom edge/band of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside and outside of the mug or dip in Clear Glaze of choice. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.