- MB-1393 Fox Box
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan apply three coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside portions of the box (top and bottom halves).
- Use CB-604 Soft Fan and CB-106 Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the outer areas of the box as shown (entire outer area of the bottom half).
- Using CB-106 Script Liner apply three coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the face, muzzle, ears, chest, eyes and tip of tail (as shown).
- Use CB-110 Liner to detail lines, creases and crevices on the fox's body with SC-15 Tuxedo. Irises are two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb, pupils two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Apply coat coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire outside portions on the box (top and bottom halves).
- Fire to cone 05/06.