- MB-1396 Spot On Pocket
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- FN-221 Milk Glass White
- FN-230 Poppy
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-109 Aviary Large Birds
- DSS-111 Botanical Trees
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
- Banding Wheel (Optional)
- Download: Silkscreen Instructions
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, brush Brush FN-221 Milk Glass White starting in the center of the bisque, in a clockwise direction.
To give a gradient effect to the colors, dip half of the CB-604 Soft Fan brush in Brush FN-221 Milk Glass White and the other half in FN-230 Poppy. With the FN-230 Poppy side of the brush on the edge, brush in a clockwise direction around the top edge of the bisque. Allow glaze to dry between coats. Apply 3-4 coats.
- Tip: Using a banding wheel when applying glazes for best results.
- Tip: Use a banding wheel when applying glazes for best results.