- DT-661S 6" Bisque Tile
- FN-213 Saffire Blue
- FN-223 Amethyst
- FN-226 Squash Blossom
- FN-227 Celery
- SG-401 Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Trace or draw the pattern on the tile.
- Using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, fill in the flower petals and the belly of the bird with 2 coats of FN-226 Squash Blossom.
- Using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, fill in the center of the flowers and the leaves and branch with 2 coats of FN-223 Amethyst.
- Using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, fill in the body of the bird, leaving the eye bare, with 2 coats of FN-213 Saffire Blue.
- Using CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, fill in the background with 2 coats of FN-227 Celery.
- Using SG-401 Black, outline the pattern draw in detail lines, draw legs for the bird and dot the eye.
- Allow to dry.
- Fire to witness cone 06.