- DT-661S 6" Bisque Tile
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-27 Sour apple
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-76 Cara Bein Blue
- FN-001 White
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the front and sides of the tile. Allow to dry.
- Using scissors, cut out the flower and leaves from the pattern. With a pencil, trace the flower and leaves on the tile. Set aside for future use.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the flower. Add some SC-76 Cara Bein Blue to the center of the flower.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-26 Green Thumb to the stems and leaves.
- Onto the back of the flower paper cut out, apply a few drops of SC-76 Cara Bein Blue and paint over to fill in with SC-11 Blue Yonder. Paint SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-26 Green Thumb to the back of the paper stems and leaves cut outs. Apply slightly heavy coats for the colors to blend. While glaze is still wet, realign the paper cut outs and place onto the painted areas on the tile. Color will ooze out from the edges of the paper. Leaving the paper on the tile, wipe away any excess color with BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, trying not to wipe away any FN-001 White. Leave paper on the tile to act as mask for future steps.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-001 White to the entire tile and place the cheesecloth over the wet color. Apply 1 additional coat of FN-001 white to over the cheesecloth. Allow to set up.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply various Stroke & Coat colors over the cheesecloth. Remove the cheesecloth and paper cut outs.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, draw a swirl with SC-74 Hot Tamale to the center of the flower with SC-76 Orange A Peel accent dots.
- Allow to dry
- Fire to witness cone 06.