- 6"x 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-79 It's Sage, SG-401 Black, S-2101 Crystal Clear
- DSS-0109 Aviary - Large Birds, DSS-0111 Botanical Leaves, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, ST-367 Leafy Border, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110#10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Hold the owl from DSS-0109 Aviary - Large Birds, grain side up, on the tile. With your finger, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo mixture over the screen. Pick up a corner of the screen to ensure image is screening. After finished screening the image, remove and wash the screen in water, laying flat to dry.
- With CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo, draw to extend the branch on the left side of the owl to the edge of the tile.
- As above, screen the oak leaves from DSS-0111 Botanical Leaves to the owl's branch.
- Using AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, pounce SC-36 Irish Luck onto the ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp. In an up and down motion, stamp the top and down along the sides of the tile (surrounding the owl) with the stamp.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brush 1 coat of thinned SC-79 It's Sage over the stamped leaves.
- Using SG-401 Black, outline and vein the leaves.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear.
- Fire to cone 06/05.