- 6" Tile
- FN-224 Key Lime
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- DSS-0121 Fruits
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- CB-106 #4 Script Liner
- CB-604 # Soft Fan,
- Palette Knife
- Large Sponge-on-a-Stick
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette with a palette knife, thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Position the pineapple screen on a piece of paper, with the shiny side down. Hold the screen on the paper with one hand and rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen onto the paper using a finger. This will create a template/mask. Then cut out the shape.
- Onto the tile, trace the shape.
- Using the Script Liner, apply two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the pineapple and two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves on the top.
- While drying, place the paper pineapple over the painted pineapple (to mask out the pineapple).
- Tap SC-15 Tuxedo with the sponge-on-a-stick onto ST-127 Crackle Stamp. Press the stamp to the remainder of the tile, repeating process to fill in background.
- Remove the paper pineapple mask.
- Place the pineapple screen over the painted pineapple, shiny side down. Rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply two coats of FN-224 Key Lime over the background.
- Fire to cone 05/06.