- MB-1396 Spot On Pocket
- FN-001 White, FN-009 Black, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC- 74 Hot Tamale, SC-97 Cant-elope
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Pencil, Fingerprints - a little helper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 to the front of the dot.
- Once the glaze it dry, dispense a small amount of SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-97 Cant-elope onto a plate. Use a brush to apply the glaze to the child's fingertip and immediately press onto the dot.
- Repeat this step rotating what colors are used until you're satisfied with the amount of fingerprints (keep in mind you will be drawing umbrellas around the fingerprints so be sure to leave some space between them)
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, loosely paint an umbrella around each of the fingerprints. If you're not comfortable free handing it, use a pencil to draw the umbrellas out first.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the outer edge and back of the dot.
- Apply any color you choose to the inside. You can also roll glaze the inside prior to painting.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.