- MB-1431 Faceted Giraffe
- SC-11 Blue Yonder, CG-795 Yadro Print, EL-121 Copper Adventurine, SG-401 Black, S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, appy 1 heavy coat of CG-795 Yadro Print to the body of the giraffe. Make sure to spread the crystals evenly.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-121 Copper Adenturine to the body of the giraffe over the Yadro Print.
- Using a damp sponge, wipe off any glaze that may have gotten on the hooves, mane, ears, and nose.
- Using Cb-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the hooves, mane, ears, and nose. Allow to dry.
- With SG-401 Black, outline the blue sections and the faceted sections of the SC-11 Blue Yonder.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Clear over theSC-11 Blue Yonder sections, taking care not to get any clear on te body of the giraffe.
- With a damp sponge, remove any glaze from the bottom of the piece, and fire to cone 06.