- 6" Tile
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-75 Orange-A=Peel
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- SL-431 Bloom Stencil
- ST-126 Squiggles Stamp
- DSS-0126 Vintage - Retro
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- 2" Foam Roller
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to lightly dab the ST-126 Squiggles Stamp with SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-77 Glo Worm and SC-96 Cant-elope. Dab the colors in three sections. Only half the width of the stamp is used.
- Stamp the top of the tile with the stamp.
- Thin SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the consistency of water. Use the Soft Fan to brush over the top to the tile that is stamped with the same color. The thin color should run down the tile and off the edge at the bottom. Repeat the process for the Glo Worm and Cant-elope.
- Hold the ST-431 Bloom stencil toward the bottom of the tile, Use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-27 Sour Apple over the stencil.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the Big Ben silkscreen onto the tile, with the shiny side down. Rub the thickened mix over the screen. Gently wash the screen.
- Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear.
- Fire to cone 05/06.