Goin' crazy with Accents and color!
- MB-1165 - Stein
- SA-002 - Black Accents
- SA-001- Red Accents
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, sketch spiral shapes on the stein. Refer to the photo for design ideas.
- Using SA-002 Black Accents, outline the spirals.
- Using SA-002 Black Accents and SA-001 Red Accents, add zigzag lines to fill in the background in between the spirals. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106#6 Script Liner, apply a thin coat of SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel inside the spirals.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 -3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the inside, handle and base of the stein.
- Apply S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.