- MB-1430 Faceted Rhino
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear One Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 2-3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to some of the faceted shapes.
- Use SG-401 Black to outline all the faceted edges on the rhino.
- Use SG-401 Black to make graphic designs on some of the faceted shapes, leaving some plain.
- Let Dry. Dip into NT-Clear or use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.