- MB-1492 Faceted Turtle
- FN-203 Dry Champagne
- FN-227 Celery
- FN-229 Iced Mocha
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- ST-126 Dots and Squiggles Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use a sponge-on-a-stick to gently dab SC-34 Down to Earth onto the ST-126 Dots & Squiggles Stamp. Stamp to the shell of the turtle, changing directions on each section of the shell.
- Outline all the faceted edges of the turtle with SG-406 Brown.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-227 Celery to the shell. Apply FN-203 Dry Champagne to the section under the shell and FN-229 Iced Mocha to the head, legs and tail of the turtle.
- Fire to cone 05/06.