Stylin' on your tree.
- MB-1170 - Angel Ornament
- FN-001 - White
- SC-2 - Melon-Choly
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-20 - Birthday Suit
- SC-42 - Butter Me Up
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SA-001 Red Accent
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- 4 mm Eye Lash Yarn
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Remove the ornament cap and hook.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the ornament body and the wings.
- Cut the eyelash yarn into small pieces 1" to 1¼" long. Brush the flat body of the ornament with some water. Make a circle shape with the yarn and place on the wet glaze. Brush with more water to spread out the yarn directing in the shape of a flower.
- Apply a thinned coat of FN-001 White foundation over the yarn.
- When the shine of the FN-001 White is gone, apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale over the yarn/body area. Pull off the yarn when the second coat has lost its shine. Pulling the yarn too late will result in broken hairs from the yarn leaving a less dramatic look.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-20 Birthday Suit to the face and 2 coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the hair. Streak the hair with thinned SC-5 Tiger Tail.
- Sponge some SC-2 Melon-Choly onto the cheeks.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the mouth, and dot the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Outline the wings with SA-001 Red.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Glue pearls around the neck. Replace ornament cap and hook.