Use this design - and variations on it - on vases or other home décor items.
- DT- 661 6" bisque tile
- AS-512 Black Diamond
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SA-003 White Accent
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of AS-512 Black Diamond to the tile. Make sure to apply the crystals evenly. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper trace on the red flower head shape.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the flower head shape.
- Pencil in the stems and leaves or trace using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply 2 coats of SC-78 Lime Light to the leaves.
- Pencil in all white lines.
- Use SA-003 White Accent to outline and trace in all the lines.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.