Applying glaze with stamps - several variations and design ideas.
- MB-1101 - Planter Cup & Saucer
- FN-001 - White
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- SC-51 - Poo Bear
- SC-52 - Toad-ily Green
- SC-80 - Basketball
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-379 - Totem Blanket
- ST-383 - Chain Link Stamp
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the lower section of the mug and 3 coats of SC-80 Basketball to the rim and the coaster of the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply randomly, SC-39 Army Surplus, SC-51 Poo Bear, and SC-52 Toad-ily Green. Press in some texture, such as paper towel into the wet color to blend the colors. Brush SC-80 Basketball onto a textured surface then press to the mug randomly.
- Using AC-213 Sponge on-a-Stick, tap the ST-379 Totem Blanket Stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo, then press onto the mug. Stamp the lip of the mug and the coaster with the ST-383E Chain Link Stamp.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the inside and handle of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.