- MB-1353 8" x 10" Clay Canvas
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cottontail
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-406 Pointed Round
- CB-210 Detail Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Download and print: Pattern
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the pattern onto MB-1353 8"x10" Clay Canvas.
- Using CB-406 Pointed Round, begin with SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue and apply short brush strokes to background. Allow to dry.
- Load CB-406 Pointed Round in SC-11 Blue yonder and apply short brush strokes around the penguins, on top of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue.
- Using CB-406 Pointed Round, apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the head, shoulders and beak of both of the penguins. Allow glaze to dry inbetween coat. Before second coat dries, go onto next step.
- Using CB-406 Pointed Round, apply a heavy coat of SC-16 Cottontail, then SC-97 Cant-Elope to the two penguins. Over lap the colors, using short brush strokes as before.
- Using CB-210 Detail Liner, apply short brush strokes of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, then SC-11 Blue Yonder until desired effect. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-210 Detail Liner, fill in the pupils with SC-15 Tuxedo, 2 coats. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-210 Detail Liner, add dots of SC-16 Cottontail to the eyes.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the sides of MB-1353 8"x10" Clay Canvas.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06/05.