- MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas (4)
- SC-6 Sunklissed, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-54 Vanilla Dip, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-77 Glow Worm, SC-95 Pinkie Swear, NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze, SG-402 White
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, ST-113 Circulate Stamp, AC-213 Large Sponge-on-a-Stick, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, AC-230 CLay Carbon Paper
- Pencil, Scissors, Hamper Netting, 2" Foam Roller
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, trace the Popsicle pattern onto each clay canvas.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 3 of SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, SC-6 Sunkissed and SC-95 Pinkie Swear to each of the four Popsicles as shown in the picture.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-54 Vanilla Dip to the Popsicle sticks.
- Once color is dry, hold hamper netting to the left side of the Popsicle. Using a 2" foam roller, apply SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the hamper netting, for a dot pattern.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of each color noted for the backgrounds: SC-77 Glow Worm, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline the popsicle and stick with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Tap ST-113 Circulate Stamp with the Sponge-on-a-stick using SG-402 White and apply to the left side of each Popsicle. Let Dry.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.