- MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-76 Carabein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- MT-007 Divots Mat
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Plastic Card (old hotel room key)
- 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Squirt the color from the color box onto a palette, leave space between the colors. Use a hair dryer to remove some of the water from the color or let it sit for a period of time.
- Cut out and trace around the pattern of the pear and leaf.
- Pick up a couple of the yellows on the credit card, hold the card at a slight angle to the canvas, apply the color to the pear, add SC-2 Melon-Choly to the SC-42 Butter Me Up and apply to the lower section of the pear.
- Apply two coats of color using the card to blend and apply, the leaf is SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-27 Sour Apple, apply with the card. The stem is SC-34 Down to Earth.Brush the pear and leaf with water and stick on the paper cut out.
- Remove the excess glaze around the pear with the card.
- Use the thickened glaze to apply SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and SC-97 Cant-elope with SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue on the top right side. Use oranges, red and yellow to the right side of the pear. apply two coats in the same general area with the card.
- To the left side of the pear, use the yellows and greens.
- Remove the paper, outline with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.Roll the MT-007 Divots Mat with SC-15 Tuxedo using the 2" foam roller.
- Place a layer of bubble wrap on a table, then the divot mat, press the canvas to the mat.
- Brush one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06.