- MB-1352 6 x 6 Clay Canvas
- AS-512 Black Diamond
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Mother of Pearl
- Bubble Wrap
- Credit Card
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Cut out the pattern of the truck. Trace the pattern on the canvas.
- Squirt SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-60 Silver Lining, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and SC-81 Cinnamon Stix on a palette, leave space between the colors.
- Pick up the Hot Tamale and Cinnamon Stix on the card, hold nearly flat to the truck, transfer the glaze from the card to the truck. The colors will blend as it is scraped on. Make sure the wheels are glazed with the red glazes. Two coats, repeat for the grill with SC-60 Silver Lining and the pumpkins.
- Brush water over the truck, stick on the paper truck, to mask.
- Remove the excess glaze that is not covered with the paper.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush apply three coats of AS-512 Black Diamond over the rest of the canvas.
- When the Black Diamond is nearly dry, ponce bubble wrap into S-2101 Clear, pat to the Black Diamond, for random areas of clear glaze.
- Remove the paper truck.
- Remove the glaze from the window. Detail the truck with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner. Brush SC-16 Green Thumb over the stems of the pumpkins.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
- Brush on one coat of Mother of Pearl luster with a clean brush, clean the brush with Essence
- Fire to cone 019.